Naim = Goodun

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Evening to you all..

I was on here not long ago grumbling about how I had to turn off Pink Floyd as it was jarring my ears. I had a Cyrus 7 amp running through Epos 12L speakers. This weekend I came across an old Naim Nait 2 amplifier, replaced the Cyrus and have been smiling ever since. A complete difference. I no longer put a CD on, get uppity with how brash it sounds, turn it down, then turn it off all together. I've gone through about 15 albums from start to finish whilst editing this weekend, just enjoying the music.

I've also got a NAP 140 power amplifer sitting here although need to modify the Nait 2 to connect them. Can't wait to get the beasty working.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I love the Nait 2 amp, and still reckon that one day I'll have a second system based around one. I really think Naim should do a 30th anniversary model (half width in the new box) next year.

jerry klinger

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
mistercus

If I were you I wouldn't modify the Nait 2 at all. If you want to use the NAP140, sell the Nait 2 and buy a NAC62 or 72. The sound will be better and you won't have bodged the amp.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts