NAD C326BEE amplifier....

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
....is finally up on the NAD website today.

I just need to actually find one to listen to now
emotion-6.gif

http://nadelectronics.com/products/hifi-amplifiers/C-326BEE-Stereo-Integrated-Amplifier

My local branch of Audio-T don't stock NAD so if I want to hear it/buy it they have to order in especially. They do have the Marantz PM6002 but I want to hear both.

(Quite good timing though as the RRP of new Solo-Minis has just risen to £750 making my one a bit more profitable when I come to sell it hopefully.
emotion-1.gif
)

A

Anonymous

chebby:
....is finally up on the NAD website today.

I just need to actually find one to listen to now
emotion-6.gif

http://nadelectronics.com/products/hifi-amplifiers/C-326BEE-Stereo-Integrated-Amplifier

My local branch of Audio-T don't stock NAD so if I want to hear it/buy it they have to order in especially. They do have the Marantz PM6002 but I want to hear both.

(Quite good timing though as the RRP of new Solo-Minis has just risen to £750 making my one a bit more profitable when I come to sell it hopefully.
emotion-1.gif
)

What is the context of this product?

What area are NAD aiming for, what is the r.r.p? and who is it that they are hoping to compete with....?

I
would think that it is a stripped down thing... there is only one set
of speaker outputs. Whenever NAD release a new amplifier there is
always talk of regaining the crown and reclaiming past glories...... is
this the amp that finally delivers that? Obviously you are impressed
enough to break the piggy bank.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Not yet.

Got to hear it first.

I may end up with the Marantz or something else instead.

As for all the stuff about context and RRP and where NAD are 'aiming' it I cannot say. I guess NAD will need to answer that.

All I know is that I don't need two thirds of my Arcam Solo-Mini any more. (The CD and even tuner parts are now pretty much redundant.) I am going to upgrade the 'one third' that is left.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:
Original news story on the NAD C326BEE stereo amplifier here - prices have since gone up (as has most of market) to @£325 level. Direct competitor to the Marantz PM6002, Cambridge Audio 640A, Rotel RA-04 etc.

We've a Group Test of £300-£400 hi-fi amps in our next issue it should fit into very nicely... Exciting stuff, considering how good the matching NAD C545BEE CD player is...

So we are in familiar NAD giant slaying territory (everyone brace themselves for 3020 referenced articles and tests!)..... basically redefine the paradigm and challenge Arcam, Naim and Roksan? That type of thing? Hope that they do it. As much as talking about the 3020 is tired, it did rather blow the whole game open and got rid of the snobbishness that can clutter hi fi.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts