Nad 3020e

cjackson

Sep 27, 2009
Visit site
Jsut picked up a Nad 3020e from a cash converter type shop in town for £30, I have had it powered on and it's working great powering my 100Watt speakers blissfully. My question is this - is it worth keeping hold of and replacing my technics SU-V300 or would it be best to stick it up on ebay.

I was originally looking for a Pioneer A400 BUT I saw this in the shop and though it would be worht taking a punt.

Cheers

Trefor Patten

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Hang on to it and get rid of the Technics but keep looking for a Pioneer A400 - not only will it sound better, it will probably last longer and you should have no difficulty e-baying your NAD 8)

cjackson

Sep 27, 2009
Visit site
Ok thanks for the advice, I got the Technics given and wasnt that impressed really. I think I might just ebay the NAD after xmas but for now leave it to sing happily! Unless someone wants to swap me there A300 or A400 for it lol,. thinking of changing my CD Player after xmas, I have a PD-204 and a PD-M426 6 CD Changer and also a CT-443 which hopefully will also go on the "bay".

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
cjackson said:
is it worth keeping hold of and replacing my technics SU-V300 or would it be best to stick it up on ebay
Surely only you can decide that, by keeping hold of the one which sounds better to you?

With regards to your CD players...lots of great bargains out there on the used market, abandoned by people who have gone down the computer/server/streamer/DAC route. Naturally, there's the usual caveats regarding buying used electrical equipment, but frankly I can't recommend such as my own Marantz CD63 KIS highly enough.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts