Mysterious Musical Fidelity product spotted in car...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I was *this* close to smashing that window!

Any thoughts?

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/1240/img0081ry.jpg

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/706/img0082f.jpg

A

Anonymous

cbb123:

Security clearly isn't a concern for MF.

BUSTED !!!!
emotion-10.gif

A

Anonymous

if the MF or the Mac laptop had been stolen try explaining it to your insurance company...
where the items in plain sight sir?
well, yes, but...
goodbye sir.

scene

Andrew Everard:'But officer, I didn't have a choice - I had to put them there because the boot was empty...'

And anyway, I tried taking a picture of them in the boot, but what with them and me in there, couldn't really get a good angle...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
scene:And anyway, I tried taking a picture of them in the
boot, but what with them and me in there, couldn't really get a good
angle...

Mind you, you would've thought with a boot as big as a Freelander 2's with the luggage cover removed, there might have been the odd corner into which these two could have been squeezed out of site. I know my FL2 can swallow quite a lot of equipment, even with the back seats up and the roller-blind in place. And no, I haven't been to Windsor recently.
emotion-5.gif

Also terribly clever the way the mains cable seems to have rearranged itself while you were walking round to get the rear shot, cbb123.

Now it's straight...

img0081ry.jpg

Now it's wavy...

img0082f.jpg

mitch65

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Andrew Everard:
scene:And anyway, I tried taking a picture of them in the
boot, but what with them and me in there, couldn't really get a good
angle...

Mind you, you would've thought with a boot as big as a Freelander 2's with the luggage cover removed, there might have been the odd corner into which these two could have been squeezed out of site. I know my FL2 can swallow quite a lot of equipment, even with the back seats up and the roller-blind in place. And no, I haven't been to Windsor recently.
emotion-5.gif

Also terribly clever the way the mains cable seems to have rearranged itself while you were walking round to get the rear shot, cbb123.

Now it's straight...

img0081ry.jpg

Now it's wavy...

img0082f.jpg

chuckle, chuckle....

scene

Though I must say, I think he's also committed the schoolboy error of not choosing a freelancer with a tan or cream leather interior, to show off the "mystery item" more clearly...
emotion-1.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
scene:Though I must say, I think he's also committed the schoolboy error of not choosing a freelancer with a tan or cream leather interior

I'm not sure you're allowed to submit freelancers to an internal examination as a condition of hiring...

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Damn, lost my bet. I said you'd make your stock Musical Fidelity comment by 8.30pm.

Are you saying it won't be?

TRENDING THREADS