My Audio Visual set-up

FROGIT

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
Recently purchased one of the new Sony AV/Receiver STR-DH800, excellent buy, few minor adjustments I had to address, otherwise fantastic sound system, connected to my Receiver are the following :- Sony Blue-ray BDP-S300 Disc player,
Sony Super Audio CD SCD-XE597 player
Sony DVD Recorder RDR-GX3
Sony Bravia KDL-46S2000 LCD Digital Colour TV
SKY HD Set-top Box
PACE HD Set-top Box, for receiving channels from Europe.
All sounds are through a 7.1 speaker system, speakers which I have been using for years.

Regards :- FROGIT

FROGIT

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
Hi all members that replied to my post, regretfully I cannot upload photos to my post, reason I have no idea how to ?, If any of you can assist me to upload photos I would very gratefull, make it easy for me as I am only a computer novice. I have uploaded photos to the Flickr web page but
have no idea what to do next.
Awaiting any replies,

Regards :- FROGIT

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
If you open 2 tabs in your browser (one for your post on here and the other your photo's on flickr) right click on the photo stored at flickr and click properties and copy the image URL, then in your post at the top in the tool bar you will see a little icon like a tree (next to smiley icon) click on this to insert/edit image and paste the image URL into the box and your pictures are on here.

Failing that copy the images web address and post it on here and someone can post your pics for you
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts