Muppet section

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Dear mods - can I suggest a couple of ideas for the forum.

Can we have a muppet section - all threads posted here are nonsense (sort of not even good enough for off topic) Suggestion - We could put all cable threads here.
emotion-2.gif

Also can we have a muppet badge to be added to the users sig (by the mods) of those users who post enough muppet posts?

It works well on some other forums - sort of badge of honour thing believe it or not.

A

Anonymous

Most excellent JD. - The point was semi serious. It would give those who want to indulge in long rambling conversations about things that are not in the mainstream a home. It also tells all other forum members that it's a place where such things are likely to be found. That way you have a choice. If you don't like long rambling debates you don't go in the muppet section if you do then you accept what you are likely to find there without complaint and you take any crticism squarely on the chin. Normally the only rule is that you must refrain from outright personal insult.

John Duncan

welshboy:Most excellent JD. - The point was semi serious. It would give those who want to indulge in long rambling conversations about things that are not in the mainstream a home. It also tells all other forum members that it's a place where such things are likely to be found. That way you have a choice. If you don't like long rambling debates you don't go in the muppet section if you do then you accept what you are likely to find there without complaint and you take any crticism squarely on the chin. Normally the only rule is that you must refrain from outright personal insult.

So it's like Death Match Off-Topic and Miscellaneous? No-holds-barred Arcam vs Primare Smackdown?

A

Anonymous

Ok - I'm cool with that. I must have been feeling naughty earlier on to post such a wicked thing.

I did like JD's sig though it encapsulated my thought perfectly!!!!
emotion-14.gif

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Please do - I don't want to get a copyright bill from the Jim Henson foundation...

ooops......

this area would have been perfec for me, what with being a muppet and all...

:)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts