monitor speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
have now purchased apollo cd player and roksan kandy amp after advice on here. am made up. all i need now is advice on monitor speakers silver rs6 or silver rs8s thank you iauditioned them and could nt decide

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
to be honest only you can decide.the rs6 get good reviews here but there are other makes to consider but you have probably made your mind up on the monitor audios so i dont want to bog you down with other makes so why not go for the cheaper model, if you like them of course and save a bit of money.

A

Anonymous

TBH I'd avoid the RS8s as I think they're a bit overwhelming in the bass. The RS6s are nice but I would definitely advise trying some comparably priced bookshelf speakers too. Dynaudio Audience 52s for example. The sound and timbre of the bass might surprise you.

A

Anonymous

thanks for the advice i quite liked the rs6s but thought £600 for the rs8s was a good deal.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Stick with the RS6's.

I auditioned both the RS6's and the RS8's at the weekend and they are both fantastic, but as someone said above, the RS8's are very bass heavy and wouldnt suit small to medium size rooms. Theyre better for surround sound id say.

I got the RS6's @ the weekend from Sevenoaks for £450 and theyre amazing.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts