Monitor Audio BX2 and BX centre with pioneer vsx-1019

sorrellryan

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
I am considering Upgrading the fronts and centre of my current set up (see sig) and have been quite like the idea of the monitor audio BX2 and accompanying centre speaker. I currently have a pioneer VSX-1019 amp and was wondering if anyone had any experience with either speakers or amp and if they had and thoughts on whether they would be a good match.

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I have the BX2 L/R and BX centre (although with a denon amp) and really like them. You'll need to try them out somewhere though to make sure it's the sound you want.

sorrellryan

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
Thank you for your responses and I am glad that you both think positively of the speakers (and matching with the pioneer receiver), hopefully I can arrange a demo soon.

Many thanks

ChrisWaller

Dec 18, 2008
Visit site
I'd strongly recommend it. Upgraded by B&W M-1s in the same way and was very impressed. There shouldn't be too many tonal problems between front and back as it's a lot harder to spot the change.

That said, I was so impressed with the BXs that I invested in four BXFX rear/surrounds to complete my 7.1 setup and have been blown away.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts