marantz dv7001 please help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi there. im looking to buy the marantz but dont want to pay the 600 pound retail price' so im wondering if any one knows where its any cheaper on line? also iv been offered the denon2930 for 350 ex display model is that a good price and how do the denon and marantz compare? thank you

A

Anonymous

As I wrote already in forum - for me is DV7001 the winner (compared with Denon 2930). But it is very subjective and it depends on your equipment (receiver or amp and mostly on speakers) and yours requirements. Both players are very good but for the first step try both in shop or studio. Or if you prefer price - buy Dennon, you don't make a mistake.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Both the Marantz and the Denon are very good players and I auditioned both before ending up getting a Denon 3930 Ex-Demo for less then the RRP of either the 2930 or the Marantz, but I found that it was neigh on impossible to get a good deal on the Marantz due to the way their stockests work I think they are not allowed to discount. But yes the Marantz is better than the 2930 but not £250 better! Go for the ex-demo 2930 you will be more than happy.
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

thanks for your help. what about the denon 3310? is that worth getting instead of the 2930 because i can get it for around the same price (380) but iv noticed it only upscales to 1080i. i dont think what hifi has reviewed it aswell? any 1

A

Anonymous

Check out Arcam's DVD players. Denon 2930, Marantz DV-7001, or maybe Pioneer 989 and that's it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts