Mag subscription and Chord HDMI cable

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey! I was just wondering if there is anyone else who subscribed to the magazine early this year, tempted by the free Chord HDMI cable? If so have you received yours?

I subscribed in early January and got a confirmation letter on the 5th of February. I received my first magazine this morning, but still no cable. It well past the 35 days I was told to originally expect it :(

Anyone any ideas if/when I will be getting it? It was because of the offer that I actually decided to subscribe, so it would be nice to get it!

Thanks Steve.

A

Anonymous

Same reason I subscribed. Just received my first edition this morning but not received my cable, I was going to give it another week and then contact the subs department.

A

Anonymous

Hi there

Glad to hear you have subscribed and hope you are enjoying receiving every issue delivered direct to your door.

Sorry you have not received your gift yet but there is another delivery of stock early next week so you should receive your cable then.

If you have any further queries then please contact our Customer Services team directly on 08456 777 813 or e-mail whathifi.subs@quadrant.com

With Thanks

Mark

A

Anonymous

Ok thanks, that sounds great. I'm excited again now!

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
Glad I found this post - I subscribed about 8 Feb - still nothing. NO hurry as don't have any items to connect as yet (nor house to put them in, but that's another story...) but hopefully that's about to change soon...

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Roger06 - drop me an email via the address in the mag or the Contact us button here and i'll get on the case after Easter. Apologies for the delay so far - a tiny percentage of the hundreds of cables we've received orders for seem to have got lost in the system.

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
still waiting for mine....my wife took out my subscription for my birthday on the 17th feb over the phone and was assured that the cable would be on its way soon.....................

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I've just had a long chat with our subscriptions department. Our external customer services and fulfillment agency is being rebriefed next week, and hopefully should be a lot more efficient as a result.

To be fair, it also seems that banks are taking longer to process and confirm Direct Debits - this is why we say to leave a minimum of 35 days between subscribing and receiving your gift.

All remaining cables not yet dispatched are being sent out tomorrow, so should be with subscribers next week. The delay for these last few orders has been down to sheer volume of numbers - the response to the offer has been overwhelming and we're now onto our fourth delivery of cables from Chord.

There are several legacy subscriptions email addresses that all end up in the same inbox - emailing whathifi.subs@quadrantsubs.com will get you where you need to go. Or, as mentioned, you can email us via the Contact Us page (link at bottom of this page) and we'll ensure your email gets passed on.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I've been having the same issue too. Subscription taken out on 10th Feb, money out the bank shortly after, first issue arrived over a month ago but still no HDMI cable. Was told it was 'being dispatched tomorrow' two weeks ago, so fingers crossed it arrives soon. Great mag and all that, shame this rather lets it down.

Harry

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
Roger06 - drop me an email via the address in the mag or the Contact us button here and i'll get on the case after Easter. Apologies for the delay so far - a tiny percentage of the hundreds of cables we've received orders for seem to have got lost in the system.

[/quote]

Thanks for your kind reply Clare - actually it arrived yesterday...

Imagine, if you will, the utter delight for Mrs Roger06 when yet another cable arrived!!!

A

Anonymous

Glad two of you managed to get your cables at least. I'm still waiting. . . and waiting. . . and waiting. Not good.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="hapless_harry"]
Glad two of you managed to get your cables at least. I'm still waiting. . . and waiting. . . and waiting. Not good.

[/quote]

Really sorry to hear that - we were told all remaining cables had been dispatched (after we read riot act -hence above success stories). Please click the Contact Us button below and email us your details and we'll see to it personally.

A

Anonymous

Clare - thanks for the note. The cable has actually just arrived, thankfully. Onwards and upwards, eh?

A

Anonymous

(sigh) What use are earphones to me! When there is a more suitable offer (for me anyway) I will subscribe
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts