Mag subscription and Chord HDMI cable

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Hi,

I have not yet received my Chord cable which was on offer when I subscribed.

I have sent numerous emails asking for an update but have heard nothing.

Any chance someone sould chase this up for me?

Regards,

Bob

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi Bob,

Email us via the Contact Us button below and we'll make sure someone gets on it - regrettably, our external subs supplier aren't always the most efficient at replying; we'll do a better job, honest!

A

Anonymous

Hi Clare,

Thanks for the reply.

I already sent an email to whathifi@haymarket.com yesterday which included my name and address along with a number of early emails I received from Haymarket.Subs@quadrantsubs.com regarding my initial query.

Regards,

Bob

A

Anonymous

Is there any progress on this at all?

I have sent numerous emails to whathifi@haymarket.com and would have at least expected some acknowledgement with an indication as to when I could expect to receive my cable (it's now over 2 months late).

To say I'm disappointed in your customer service is an understatement.

A

Anonymous

If i get a mag subscription now would i be to late to get the Chord hdmi cable instead of the July's offer as i already have a good set of headphones?

Here's hoping :)

A

Anonymous

Hi this doesn't just apply to the Chord HDMI cable I ordered when the offer was a pair of iGrado Headphones,

nearly 4 months later I'm still waiting despite numerous mails to the subs dept and promises of despatch.

I still like the magazine but my initial excitement over the bonus of an excellent free gift has somewhat soured.

Is this a general problem with subscription gifts ?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Really sorry but it's not something we in the editorial office control directly. Could you please email me with your name and address and a subscriber number if you have one, and either Clare or I will make threatening noises at the subscriptions people.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts