LOTR Special extended edition boxset £30 at Tesco stores

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
As the title suggests the latest special edition boxset of LOTR is £30 in store at Tescos! That's the cheapest i've seen it so far and at that price it would be rude not to, no?

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
Oldboy said:
As the title suggests the latest special edition boxset of LOTR is £30 in store at Tescos! That's the cheapest i've seen it so far and at that price it would be rude not to, no?
Interesting. £12 dearer online

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
roger06 said:
Why do people refer to Tesco as 'Tescos' ? ... I've never understood that one.
For the same reason they say Marks and Spencers instead of Marks and Spencer. But it is not as bad as PIN number and the OP was trying to help us out so it is harsh to carp.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Just a quick update as my Tesco (see that, no plural grammer police LOL) store seems to have put the price back up to £54.97....on the day that they had them back in stock and i went to buy one, which was yesterday. I would presume other Tesco stores have followed suit...boooo!

Sliced Bread

Oldboy said:
Just a quick update as my Tesco (see that, no plural grammer police LOL) store seems to have put the price back up to £54.97....on the day that they had them back in stock and i went to buy one, which was yesterday. I would presume other Tesco stores have followed suit...boooo!

Confirmed at my local branch of Tesco(s) too.

Probably the first time I managed to catch a deal in time :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts