London Head-Fi Meet - photos

quadpatch

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I went to the London Head-Fi meet up yesterday in central London. It was a brilliant day and was great fun to talk to all the people, listen to some amazing gear and chill out with like minded folks. I made a blog post of the day to show what it was like here:

http://noblehifi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/london-head-fi-meet-october.html

I must apologise to Phil & custom cable for not getting a shot of their set-up here. I do plan on doing a write-up of your shop soon anyway, so hopefully that will make up for it.

DSCF0023.jpg

A

Anonymous

Nice review and pictures, as always quad. Did you buy anything?

quadpatch

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks very much OBS :). It wasn't really set up to buy things really, but I did come away wanting so many things it was ridiculous! :p

The full size FADs and Alpha Dogs look very interesting indeed! I'm also very curious about the JVC stuff too, so hopefully they will want them reviewing :).

quadpatch

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
caesar44 said:
Quad, are you guys planning another meet? a few friends would be interested on bringing some gear.
Hi Caesar, Sorry for the late reply. I'm not involved in the Head-Fi meet planning, but I did notice that there was talk of doing another one next year, around May I think. Your best bet is to check out the Head-Fi forum for this as they will keep you updated and there will be an official thread, if there isn't already. Also you will have to sign up there just to get your name in the list, if nothing else.

I must say I can't wait for the next one. I wish I hadn't missed the first one, but I was off being ill in Mexico at the time :(

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts