Forum meet-up at WHF Towers

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
It's happening! Update with details HERE

So, who's up for a Forum meet-up and a snoop around our listening rooms?

We're thinking it would be a chance for you to come down and meet the team (and for us to meet you), have a nose at the test rooms, listen to our reference systems and generally chew the fat about all things hi-fi and home cinema. We might even head next door to the pub afterwards.

We're hoping this will become a regular thing if there's interest, with the chance for you to request products to see/hear, get some manufacturers down to talk about products etc...

Sound like a good idea? Let us know what you think and if you'd be keen...

D

Deleted member 2457

Joe Cox said:

We're thinking it would be a chance for you to come down and meet the team (and for us to meet you), have a nose at the test rooms, listen to our reference systems and generally chew the fat about all things hi-fi and home cinema. We might even head next door to the pub afterwards.

We're hoping this will become a regular thing if there's interest, with the chance for you to request products to see/hear, get some manufacturers down to talk about products etc...

I think it sounds a good idea. Have you got the VT, ZT and GT Panasonic TVs? And the Marantz 7007 Blu-ray player on demo? Cheers.
smiley-smile.gif

Joe Cox said:

Chalk me in.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm troubled by the prospect of meeting fellow forum members in real life. What if I found out that scene was really a human, big Chris was 5' 6" or The_Lhc was pleasant and genial?

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I WOULD LIKE very much to be part of that great IDEA, but i'm in Portugal... :cry:

How knows when i'm back in London you'll be pulling off that same idea! :cheer: :bounce:

But I would like to see some pics of the elegant forum members during the tour... ;)

:cheers:

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
BenLaw said:
The_Lhc said:
BenLaw said:
I'm troubled by the prospect of meeting fellow forum members in real life. What if I found out that scene was really a human, big Chris was 5' 6" or The_Lhc was pleasant and genial?

I'm closer to 5' 6" to be fair...

Funny, I thought you might be ginger.

EDIT: sorry, just worked out what you were on about, ignore me, too many late nights...

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
BenLaw said:
The_Lhc said:
BenLaw said:

I'm closer to 5' 6" to be fair...

Funny, I thought you might be ginger.

Not sure how you'd tell from a forum but no. I never said I was human either, mind...

Mere jocular speculation on both counts. Saying I thought you were ginger sounded a bit better than I thought you were 'dark', in response to you saying 'to be fair', Anyway, no joke is funny if you have to explain it, especially if it wasn't funny in the first place.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts