Forum meet-up at WHF Towers

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

scene

BenLaw said:
The_Lhc said:
BenLaw said:
I'm troubled by the prospect of meeting fellow forum members in real life. What if I found out that scene was really a human, big Chris was 5' 6" or The_Lhc was pleasant and genial?

I'm closer to 5' 6" to be fair...

Funny, I thought you might be ginger.

Of course I'm not a sheep - just a little nervous on public transport these days...

screenshot-25.jpg

D

Deleted member 2457

I thought the other AV forums doing demos with shops of the latest TVs was really good, and thought it would be good if WHF could do something similar for its members.

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
An excellent response - well done everyone.

Details:

Date: Thursday 25th July

Time: from 2pm

Want to come? Email whathifi@haymarket.com with forum name, name and contact number. Priority to everyone who has replied to this thread who subsequently emails to say they can make this time and date. As said, hopefully this will become a regular thing, so there's always next time...

:cheers:

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Any chance (what i would like to see) is putting the pictures on the forum with peoples forum names next to their faces so we can see who's who & put a face to forum names.

D

Deleted member 2457

If anyone is going from around the Milton Keynes area, any chance of a lift? :). Now or in the future is fine.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
All gathered in the reception area. Someone raised the subject of HDMI cables, another mentioned active speakers, the police were called...:)

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
I'm up for coming back down again at some point. Haven't been on here much as new job has me working loooong hours. :cry:

2 p.m seems a bit late though. What about 11 at the pub then a slow stagger over to Haymarket for 2?

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
John Duncan said:
I think it was either postponed or they pretended it was so that I wouldn't come.

Sadly JD you were the only one who took us up on the offer :cry: But Big Chris has volunteered, so we need a few more now...

D

Deleted member 2457

Andy Clough said:
John Duncan said:
I think it was either postponed or they pretended it was so that I wouldn't come.

Sadly JD you were the only one who took us up on the offer :cry: But Big Chris has volunteered, so we need a few more now...

I am in, but I need a lift :wave: I am currently not allowed to drive. Buckinghamshire area, and will chip in for petrol - cheers!
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts