Forum meet-up at WHF Towers

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel said:
Andy Clough said:
John Duncan said:
I think it was either postponed or they pretended it was so that I wouldn't come.

Sadly JD you were the only one who took us up on the offer :cry: But Big Chris has volunteered, so we need a few more now...

I am in, but I need a lift :wave: I am currently not allowed to drive. Buckinghamshire area, and will chip in for petrol - cheers!
smiley-smile.gif

How about using the train gel? Go to either London Midland or Virgin's websites, and you can get some very cheap return tickets if you book in advance, and they even discount travelcards for your journeys once in London.

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:
Andy Clough said:
John Duncan said:
I think it was either postponed or they pretended it was so that I wouldn't come.

Sadly JD you were the only one who took us up on the offer :cry: But Big Chris has volunteered, so we need a few more now...

I am in, but I need a lift :wave: I am currently not allowed to drive. Buckinghamshire area, and will chip in for petrol - cheers!
smiley-smile.gif

How about using the train gel? Go to either London Midland or Virgin's websites, and you can get some very cheap return tickets if you book in advance, and they even discount travelcards for your journeys once in London.

I looked at that option once before on here, and decided it was too far to get there and too much hassle. It is quite far from Euston.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
But then you use something called the Underground to get to London Waterloo and then another train takes you straight to Teddington. Your ticket would cover the whole journey, so you don't have to get separate tickets for this.

It's all very simple I assure you :)

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Some of the trains from MK go to Clapham Junction, Teddington is easy from there.

D

Deleted member 2457

Cheers guys. I will have another look into it. Cheers.
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts