Logitech Harmony 1000

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Morning All,

Im interested in buying a Logitech Harmony 1000 (The 1100 is a bit out of my price range!) but I know my girlfriend will have a moan if it doesnt do EVERYTHING
emotion-1.gif

So my question is .. Does it ? My current systems consists of

A/V - ONKYO TXSR507

TV - Samsung

Consoles - PS3/360/Wii

Sky - Sky+ HD

My most important question is how many of the Sky+ functions can it do ? Is there a channel screen with the numbers 0 - 9 on it ? So if I wanted to watch sky movies I could just press 301 ? Does it have the record / play / backup keys ?

In regards to consoles can it turn those on for me ? It can it only turn on one of them ? under the "watch a movie" button could I set that up as the PS3 (as I use that for bluray)

and lastly - Can it control your bulk standard remote controlled light switches from say homebase/B&Q ?

Many Thanks

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
I have one. It'll do everything except the PS3 and Wii as they don't use standard IR signals. I believe you can get an adaptor though. Nice bit of kit.

A

Anonymous

Great Thanks =)

Now to find somewhere that still sells it ! Everyone seems to be all about the 1100 model..

A

Anonymous

I have one and have found it excellent.

The number of remotes you can program it with on-line is almost limitless. I had something that it could not find on-line and I emailed them and they came back to me and 'there it was' now loaded - so the service I found was great too.

Buttons can be set up pretty much however you like, if you experiment and I believe it has learning capability too - though I have not needed to use this feature - with all remotes having the settings on-line (apart form that 1 time I had to ask them, as above.)

TRENDING THREADS