LG 37SL8000 OR LG 37LE5900

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
ANY ADVICE WOULD BE WELOME ON THESE TWO SETS IVE SEEN THE LG LE5900 AT RICHERSOUNDS AND WHILE THE PICTURE IS PRETTY GOOD IM CONCERNED ABOUT THE SOUND QUALITY WOULD THE SL 8000 SET BE BETTER OR WOULD A BETTER BRAND BE BETTER GOING FOR SUCH AS LED PANASONIC 37 INCH HELP PLEASE

andy_s

May 3, 2010
Visit site
You would do well to go an audition the sets of your choice but need to remember that a showroom is different from your sitting room, if its any consolation LG have come a long way with their sets, i have the LX9900 and though they say sound is weak i have found it plenty loud enough for freeview, if you watch blu rays and such like then a home cinema kit is best for this, on a different note if you consider a panny you do well to remember that all the new pannys engineering derives from ex pioneer people that have moved over from pioneer when they stopped making plasma's so you know your getting quality kit (well for most of them anyway), check out what your getting as most are edge lit led and few are back lit, i went for backlit with local dimming, but choice is yours.