kef 1005.2 v Jamo A102HCS5 v sony htis-100

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi all

following from my previous post (help please £550 amp/5.1 package) that a few people have been helping me with (thanks guys) and a lot of investigation it seems the option of using my b&w 602s3s as fronts for my home cinema via pre out, although this is probably the best solution, is going to work out way too expensive - (besides the fact i cant find any 600 s3 to use as rears) so it looks like im back to square 1 again.

so, its either sony htis-100 that is a very discreet and neat solution not to mention the cheapest.

or

yamaha 763 with either kef 1005.2 or Jamo A102HCS5 (both speaker packages i can get for £250) either of these 2 i imagine will sound better than the sony and have the added benefit of me being able to upgrade in the future.

thanks in advance for any help you can give me

A

Anonymous

can anyone help?! whsav team maybe?
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

if you are looking for a bargain- try the lambdatek site or do a search on prices on the jamo speakers and you should find them for about 180 quid including delivery.

I ordered a set for a friend and helped him set them up and i can honestly say i was genuinely suprised at how good they are- the review on this site sums them up to a T.

A

Anonymous

thanks for that riinky

i dont mind spending £250 on speakers, its mainly a comparison im after between the kefs and the jamos, i know the kefs got 4 stars but that was at 400, would they be a five star product and better than the jamos at £250?

A

Anonymous

I'm torn between the Kef's and the Jamo's to hook up to my Sony STR-DG820.

antonyelliot, where have you seen the Kef's for £250?

A

Anonymous

Hi just got the Jamo 102s from amazon at £193 with free p&p. Compared these to the Sony 100 and thought that the sony lacked mid range. Pairing mine with the Yamaha 763.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts