Itunes help please alac and acc cant sort them

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I have made a copy of my alac files to acc and it just shows 2 of everything how do tell itunes just to show me the alac files and not both

many thanks simon

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
Go into 'Songs' view and select bitrate in the column viewer. Click on bitrate to sort files. You should then be able to bulk select the lower bitrates that should be AAC and delete them.

Once in the trash you can then select them and move them to a separate folder.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
...as well as 'bitrate' you can also choose 'Kind' but the effect is still the same. Sorting by 'Kind' will sort all the AAC and Apple Lossless files into separate groups. Highlight the AAC files and hit delete. First you will be asked if you want to delete them from your library (yes) then you will be asked if you want to delete the files themselves. As Overdose said, if you delete them they will be put in the trash where you can move them elsewhere.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Cheers guys i did that last night but was hoing for them to stay but just be put at he end of each album and have the the option in homesharing to select what formats you want to share.

To be honest if it was not fact that i had an apple tv i really woud stay away from itunes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts