Isolation products

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Gazzip said:
Vladimir said:
Gazzip said:
With you being a graphic designer I thought I was on solid ground there. Thanks for letting me keep the testicle.

The PC together with a 27" monitor were a total cost of 800 euros, which is $868 (one Stillpoint). It made 1300 euros in the first month and paid itself off.

Did you buy nearly two Stillpoints with your first month's earnings?

I tried but they didn't understand what currency 'nearly' is. Next time I may try with $1716-ish.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I agree the stillpoints are expensive, I have said that all along - the Ultra SS and Ultra 5's especially - but the ultra mini's are in the realms of affordability for many I would guess. Also there is the situation where you like the sound of your kit but want an upgrade maybe stillpoints are worth considering because they will give you a better version of the same thing.

My point really is isolation / support products work - Stillpoints work amd are likely the best available. I know good isolstion product that cost £100 for 4 so that is a feasible amount for the average audiophile interested in the benefits in isolating. The good thing about these products is multiple sets can be had for the same outlay

There is an interesting thing suggested in the video - you can use little wooden blocks under kit - if you watch the video he explains it well - if they make a difference then you know better products are worth looking at such as stillpoints. I dont think this is an idea for speakers though more for components

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts