Is there a decent HDMI splitter I can buy ?

deanosborn1

Dec 14, 2007
Visit site
Hi to all

I've got an LCD in my spare room with a freeview box and an XBOX 360 that I would like to connect both via HDMI but my TV only has one HDMI socket. Is there an affordable but decent splitter box i can buy ?

Thanks

Dean

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
There's a selection here of varying price - I can't recommend one as have never used one but I have purchased from the company before a few times and they haven't let me down so far.
If you want a known quantity, QED do some HDMI switches which were rated 5 stars by WHF a few years back, but I think they cost quite a bit over £100. Having said, that, I've just seen this version as well. It's not the same one WHF rated, but is manufactured by a known brand unlike the top ones if that's important for you though the spec shows it as 1.2 rather than 1.3. Since you're using Freeview and Xbox 360 in a bedroom, I can't see this being a problem.

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
I have a Thor splitter (for the same reason) which does just the job. Cost £50 which was pretty painful, but a lot cheaper than an hdmi switch.

It would be surplus to requirements but for the fact that the AVR I ordered a week ago still hasn't arrived!ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts