Ipod Docking Speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello. It's my birthday soon (Monday infact) and I've not bothered telling my parents I want anything, and just expect a few notes really. Basically I'm going to use that money plus a bit more to invest (maybe) in an ipod docking station that I could take it Uni with me.

In short, what am I to look for? Obviously I want the meanest, bassiest, powerful ****** I can find, but I'm only willing to spend upto and around £150. My knowledge on stereo systems is very limited, having never really owning or using one so any help would be much appreciated.

Gwyndy

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
There are some good bargains on Audica's dock and speakers at the moment, can't say whether they are the meanest, bassiest, powerful ****** you can find,

A

Anonymous

dont know much about ipod docks, but if you can stretch to £190 or so, then russ andrews are flogging meridian's new dock for around that price

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
If you want the absolute bang for your iPod speaker buck (under £150) - this is definitely your beast. It's not the last word in fidelity, but this four-star Intempo is a real party animal.

I've bought several for teenage relatives....

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
If you want the absolute bang for your iPod speaker buck (under £150) - this is definitely your beast. It's not the last word in fidelity, but this four-star Intempo is a real party animal.

I've bought several for teenage relatives....

[/quote]

Is that really fair Clare (no rhyme intended)?, or are you selling them short!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts