Interview with Ken Ishiwata

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Thoroughly enjoyed the interview. Fantastic job by the WHF team!
emotion-21.gif

The man is a legend in the music business and yet I'm humbled by his humility and modesty.

Dominic, every strand of your hair is in place - looking good!

A

Anonymous

Can we look forward to more of such interviews with the industry big names?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
EvilWolf:Can we look forward to more of such interviews with the industry big names?

When we have the resources and opportunity, most certainly so!

A

Anonymous

Yes, you can. I'm setting the next one up as we speak...

A

Anonymous

Thaiman:He is a living legend even though he looks very much like a chef rather than hifi engineer!

Thaiman, you're absolutely right! Some Japanese sous chef!

A

Anonymous

Brilliant, Dominic & Claire. Fantastic idea - a refreshing perspective of things, most certainly.

A

Anonymous

EvilWolf:
Thaiman:He is a living legend even though he looks very much like a chef rather than hifi engineer!

Thaiman, you're absolutely right! Some Japanese sous chef!

Head Chef maybe, hehe.

A

Anonymous

I agree, wonderful interview. I love that he mentions that prospective customers should listen with their ears and feel with their heart to find out if a component is a good fit for you. Far too many of us audioholics focus on specifications and the opinions of others rather than listening, truly listening for ourselves.

A

Anonymous

Excellent interview - I love the way he described hifi as a personal taste & how if something can make you happy & emotional, then for that consumer - it represents a value. Excellent words!

T

the record spot

Good interview, great man - love his whole ethic when it comes to music reproduction. Listening to the Grateful Dead Europe 72 CD through one his his players right now.

Like a few others, I'm impressed that he's less of a "it says this on paper" like one or two others that spring to mind and more of a "go with how it feels" advocate.

TRENDING THREADS