intermittant hd dropout

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi guys anyone got any ideas? got a yamaha 763 amp connected to a pana 30 blu ray player. i get split second drop of audio when watching true hd and dts hd. maybe once maybe 10 times per film. got chord company cables tried switching them round. discionnecting everything except hdmi (blu ray to amp) and speaker cables and listened. ive even bypassed my russ andrews powerlinks and tried other sockets. still does it. both have been back for repair and neither was apparently faulty. (audio excellence had both off me to test said they were fine.) help doin my head in!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

I had the exact same problem with a Samsung BD 1500, not going through amp but direct to my Panny LCD did firmware upgrades and used different HDMI cables but problem persisted, so I changed it for a Panny BD 35, faultless ever since. Is your TV a samsung because they are notorious for handshake problems?

A

Anonymous

no my tvs a sony 40w2000. ive since tried it just the blu ray connected and speakers and it still does it. i ve since heard that a firmware release was done orriginally from panasonic to cure this exact problem on true hd sound. but some people have still had problems with it maybe its just a software issue that hopefully will get resolved any one else had this with a panasonic 30 bluray player???

A

Anonymous

i can rule out the pana 30 being the problem. took it back today and got a loan samsung bd-p1600 and its still happening. i d of thought it s ruled out a handshake problem. tried another hdmi cable still does it. everything s pointing at the amp. like i said earlier i ve had it set up so all i have is bluray and amp and speakers connected. every other cable removed and it still drops out.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts