i bought the sanyo plv-z700

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
after deliberating for what seemed like an age, i thought i was going to end up with an epson projector - due to warranty and general shop recomendations. however, couldnt resist the sanyo after reading the what hifi review and spotting if for under a grand. such a great purchase, i had owned the panasonic px70 after reading the reviews from what hifi and thought that was great, but this is something else. seriously, so good, thanks what hifi!!!!

ive teamed it up with the yam '763, 5.1 monitor audio radius speakers, ps3 and hd freesat. just wondering if there were any other plv owners out there who have calibrated theirs (isf wise) or whether you brill guys could give me idea what settings or how you tested. out of the box seems fine, but i cant help tinkering.

cheers, adam.

A

Anonymous

I agree with you the Sanyo PLV-Z700 (mine teamed with yam 1900) is a great purchase. I use the calibration setting on this site and have enjoyed every minute of it. Hope this helps.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
chicknorris:
after deliberating for what seemed like an age, i thought i was going to end up with an epson projector - due to warranty and general shop recomendations. however, couldnt resist the sanyo after reading the what hifi review and spotting if for under a grand. such a great purchase, i had owned the panasonic px70 after reading the reviews from what hifi and thought that was great, but this is something else. seriously, so good, thanks what hifi!!!!

ive teamed it up with the yam '763, 5.1 monitor audio radius speakers, ps3 and hd freesat. just wondering if there were any other plv owners out there who have calibrated theirs (isf wise) or whether you brill guys could give me idea what settings or how you tested. out of the box seems fine, but i cant help tinkering.

cheers, adam.

Glad to help - it's a superb-value projector. Welcome to the truly big-screen club!

THX Optimiser is a good place to start with projector settings - have a tweak....

A

Anonymous

cheers guys, i'll have an optimised plv-z700 up and running in no time. i'll let you know how i get on soon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts