Question How well positioned are your loudspeakers?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Jasonovich

I make them believe they were the ones who left me and it worked out , and even this summer all together at the beach .
Also age helps not kids anymore and being there when needed , this refering to old relations in the past became friendship with the years, never left in bad terms.
Even if they done you wrong, you forgive. If you let it eat you up, you'll never be able to reconcile the past. Today things are amicable with my ex and my daughter and her kids bring light into my life. And my second wife, coming up to 20 years of marriage (touch wood!), I would have not met her had I not been divorced. It's weird how life seems to work out in the end :)

Reactions: Ethics Gradient

Roog

May 20, 2016
Visit site
I am very lucky, (although a slightly bigger room in all dimensions wouldn't go amiss!) mine are set out in an equilateral triangle with little in or around the speakers. more importantly my nearest neighboring property is more than 15m away. The latter was the best HiFi upgrade i have ever experienced!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts