How to get freeview hd on sony kdl-ex503

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi I have had my sony kdl 46-ex503 for over a year now and I have always had it connected to a sky box however, I have moved into a new property and I am trying to use the built in freeview for the first time. So far I cannot get the freeview to work do I have to tune the channels in and if so how do I do this. There is something in the manual about digtal auto tune but I can't find this in the menu. Also when I try to switch between digital and analogue on the remote it just stays on analogue. By the way I do get a picture through a freeview box so the aerial is fine.

Thanks

relocated

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
nomis71 said:
Hi I have had my sony kdl 46-ex503 for over a year now and I have always had it connected to a sky box however, I have moved into a new property and I am trying to use the built in freeview for the first time. So far I cannot get the freeview to work do I have to tune the channels in and if so how do I do this. There is something in the manual about digtal auto tune but I can't find this in the menu. Also when I try to switch between digital and analogue on the remote it just stays on analogue. By the way I do get a picture through a freeview box so the aerial is fine.

Thanks

Without knowing your TV it sounds like it could be auto starting on the AV side and not on the TV side. Select TV and then choose menu and you should then get the autotune up and activate. You may have to be exhaustive in going through the menu as your logic may not match the logic of Sony. On Freeview HD, has it got a HD tuner and depending where you live HD may not yet be available.

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
Press "Home" on your remote and then scroll horizontally untill you access the "Settings" column. In that column you will find "Digital Set-Up", select this, then select "Digital Auto Tuning" and follow the on screen instructions

relocated

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps you could let us know how you have got on or even if you have read what people have written in an attempt to help you?????????????????

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts