How to contact Rega

spockfish

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

It's now almost a year ago I bought the Rega DAC and more recently the Rega Brio R.

Just the other day I thought I should write them an email to express my thanks and praise them with their products as my new set has literally renewed my hobby and brought me already many hours of pure pleasure. Just a quick email, nothing more.

But I found out that 'contacting' Rega is not that easy. They don't do email, they don't do social media... So then I got curious: anyone has a clue why they seem to be so ... closed?

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
They never advertise either.

Until recent years they never appeared at hi-fi shows.

I am sure your complimentary post here would be thanks enough. (Inasmuch as it encourages others to try out their products.)

spockfish

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
:) yes. I obviously found there address. But being from 'the mainland' calling them just to say "you make cool stuff" seems a little bit weird I guess.

I was just interested why they don't do 'digital communcation' at all.

A

Anonymous

chebby said:
spockfish said:
I was just interested why they don't do 'digital communcation' at all.

I think it sets a good example to all hi-fi manufacturers. Some are far too active in this respect.

I agree. It is a refreshing approach in this day and age. No large marketing budget, no hype, just great products.

spockfish

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
John Duncan said:
I suspect Roy Gandy has forbidden any of that new-fangled nonsense...

Could only find one (rather short) interview with the man. intriguing... Would be very interested to read his idea's about the way the company communicates and why it is that way.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts