How do I post a photo from my iPad in my post?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 196519

Personally I think if you can’t post a live picture then why not? They probably dont even own the product! :)

D

Deleted member 196519

I know this is a bit ‘out there’ but couldn’t someone address this glitch to the admins so they can have it fixed? (Or an opportunity for them to explain why it needs to be broken.)
Why don’t you report it yourself? Getting other people to do your dirty work! :)

I know this is a bit ‘out there’ but couldn’t someone address this glitch to the admins so they can have it fixed? (Or an opportunity for them to explain why it needs to be broken.)
Agree 100% and I’ve asked the same in another thread about the forum. As already mentioned, the iPad workaround is to screenshot your chosen picture and then it’ll post. But Imgur is ok once you get the hang of it.

daveh75

Can a personal video be posted?
Probably not.
(I see the option to share on the phone - not into any of that social media bollox).

Actually......I suppose this place is social media :rolleyes:

They aren't going to host videos for you due to the storage/bandwidth requirements.

If you want to share a video, upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, dailymotion or the like and post a link

Reactions: Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts