How do I get a code for discount Logitech SqB Touch?

stanleyk

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I have seen previous posts with people having received codes for 30% or so off from Logitech, was wondering what i need to sign up to to receive such things? I am on the lookout for a second Touch for a new system I am putting together, I missed the blemished box offers of few weeks ago so thought this could be another approach

Thanks for any help

Yes, could be a bit of a wait. Logitech sends this offers intermittently & unfortunately, there are no codes so no one else can avail them. You have to login with your username & password to get to the page showing the discounts. I can see the Squeezebok Touch for £181.30. With Quidco discount, that comes to around £172.

stanleyk

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Many thanks all, have signed up and will keep an eye out for offers to appear, I guess will stick to just the cdp in the new front room for the time being and add to it as and when time/cash/offers allows, or if the new house is relaly nice to me the internet connection will be right next to where the hifi is going and I can look at the CR603

Crocodile

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
I generally find that the best way to get a discount code or offer price is to wait for several months & then give in & buy the item your interested in at the full price. A discount or offer will then magically become available within a matter of days... :doh:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts