home cinema help please

b75

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
thinking of home cinema system for christmas have ideas on a few systems. ideally spendin no more than 500 quid it has to be girlfriend friendly so wireless speakers preferably and all ready have a dvd recorder . i have a sony 40w4000 and a hdx870 dvd recorder. was thinkin of a soundbar either the yamaha ysp 30 d or the 1100or either the marantz es7001 or the samsung ht-x810. also liked the look of the q-av system or the sony dav-is100 as it may suit my tv etc more . any help or ideas on what best would be most grateful as my head is melted goin round in circles tryin to decide. not much off a buff so anythin that sounds good to my untrained ears and suits a tv in the corner of a reasonably large room(5.5m x 4.0m)

cheers

visionary

Apr 4, 2008
Visit site
Very pleased with my Q-AV system but if you want to mount the LCR speakers and the TV on a stand, their stand will add a lot to the bill. Bracket for wall mounting the LCR is included. Adjusted to the size of your screen it looks cool too. Fitted the rears up next to the coving in the hope "management" wouldn't notice.......The sub is elegant and makes the furniture shake.

A

Anonymous

I have been very impressed with my onkyo thx22hd system in 2.1 & 5.1 set up sound is good across action tracks & music & its in your budget .

Give it a listen.

kev

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts