HI-FI OR STREAMER WITH NAS DRIVE AND DENON CEOL RCD-N7

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, NEED HELP WITH NEW hi-fi OR STREAMER WITH NAS DRIVE AND DENON, please.Budget £800, room size 4mL x 5.7mW x4.5mH.

I was thinking of QA2020I on soundstyle Z2 stands, Atacama Equinox hi-fi stand, Marantz PM6004, cd 6004, NA7004 but not sure what media player to put with it all, NAS drive MAY be the Synology DS212j 1TB. WOULD YOU GO FOR DIFFERENT connections OR EVEN SET UP.

iF MEDIA PLAYER THINKING THE WD 1TB AV STREAMER-MEDIA PLAYER ALL IN ONE SET (£129.99) ORTHE wd BOOK FOR £89 OR THEN THE STREAMER FULL HD, FOR £99.99+ THE DENON CEOL RCD-N7(£299.99). I KNOW HI FI SEPERATES ARE AN EXCELLENT CHOICE RATHER THAN COMPACT ONES BUT THE DENON AND WD HAVE GOOD WRITE UPS. BUT AS DO THE OTHERS. SO HI FI OR STREAMER (BARE IN MIND THIS ONE WD 1TB is just music. I have another WD book 2TB linked to the network for the FAT file of PS3 and the files for the XBOX. PC ON DIFFERENT ONE SO NOT TO CONFUSE THE WIFE). THE THIS WILL BE HARD WIRED DOWNSTAIRS DIRECT TO THE HUB, SO TO GET THE BEST FROM STREAMING MUSIC AND VID HD IF I WISH, NOT WIFI.

Cables I have already-

CHORD CHRYSALIS AUDIO PLUGS

Chord Crimson plus audio plugs

Chord silver screen speaker cable (banana plugs fitted by Chord) x2 5m

CLEARER AUDIO COPPEER LINE ALPHA POWER CABLE x4

Tacima CS929 x2

tci OPTICAL x2

QA 2020i x2

N+ wireless router with additional 8 plug in Gigabyte ETHERNET EXHCHANGE BOX SWITH

Thanks for any input, Ade

A

Anonymous

Don't discount the Marantz Melody Media; for me it was better then the Denon and every bit as good as the Arcam Solo Neo!

But yes; separates are usually better than an all in the one; however the Marantz holds its own.

Other suggestions would be either the NAD c326bee or Rotel RA04 se amps with the Marantz CD6004 and possibly the Denon DNP720 for the streamer. For c£230 it's fairly unbeatable I think!

The wrest that you've mentioned sounds spot on; good speakers and stands and good cabling

A

Anonymous

The Marantz PM6004 and Denon DNP-720 would be a great set-up for a reasonable price. The ceol is a good bit of kit but if your budget covers it then I'd go with these separates over it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts