Hi-Fi Humour

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
steve_1979 said:
Click on this button

photo2.jpg

and insert a PhotoBucket 'Direct link' from here

photo-1.jpg

This is a humor forum, isn't it...? :rofl:

The one thing missing was the f#%$ bucket...

A

Anonymous

HiFi Outlaw, I know my attempts at humour have been dodgy at best but yours will need to be top notch after this build up!

No pressure then.

:grin:

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
SteveD said:
HiFi Outlaw, I know my attempts at humour have been dodgy at best but yours will need to be top notch after this build up!

No pressure then.

already created an account on photobucket, but the upload icon does not appear in my account, I have no page on face book, may be due to that fact?

A

Anonymous

Hi-FiOutlaw said:
SteveD said:
Hi-FiOutlaw said:

This must be making you cross

No, I'm cool with it... :wall:

I actually meant, this must be making you
imagejpeg

In fairness it was the worst of many dodgy attempts at humour from me but I hope people keep this going with their own because a little light relief is needed from time to time as much as the horlicks Cno referred to....

A

Anonymous

Hi-FiOutlaw said:

"......filtered 500 dollar DC to power your AB-X testing equipment to ensure there is absolutely no distortion of the results and the purest form of truth is obtained, once and for all, to finally silence the disbelievers on those forums? Yes, Brad, I'd say you are sick."

A

Anonymous

Hi-FiOutlaw said:

GUY ON RIGHT: "No, we don't sell a cheaper version utilising 'revolutionary new coathanger technology' [sigh]"

GUY ON LEFT: "For some reason I can't put my finger on snake oil is coming to mind...."

GUY ON RIGHT: "I know you want to get the most from your computer-based Hi-Fi system but this is a completely inappropriate power lead for your MacBook Air anyway."

GUY ON LEFT: "Oh well, got to go, but I'll be back in soon, it's strange but I feel some kind of powerful connection between us....."

SORRY!

A

Anonymous

Hi-FiOutlaw said:
and this fabulous docking station, capable of magnificent achievements!

John Duncan said:
Gusboll said:
Personally, I think the right choice of cable is important and so if it were me with that treasure trove, I would speak to my friendly neighbourhood/online dealer to arrange some home demos. However, I'm yet to be convinced by this "spend 10% of the cost/value of your system on cables" mantra. It's too arbitrary given all the variables; including your hearing ability. FWIW, I like what my cables give to my music and my ears.

though to be fair, I suspect even if you hooked it all up with coathangers it might sound rather good...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts