Hi-Fi Humour

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
chebby said:
CnoEvil said:
shooter69 said:
:rofl: :rofl:

imageaxd.jpg
Assinine! :oops:

Assinine.1 ?

John Duncan

A small hint, SteveD; when you insert pictures in a post, change the dimensions to 400 x [blank]. This will mean that the pictures will display at 400 wide from the off (and remain correctly proportioned), rather than full width, to then be resized by our javascript. It makes the page load a bit smoother...

How many of these are left btw?

A

Anonymous

Just seen online, hot new product.

"New in store! Don't delay! With this easy to install no-fuss system now you too can tell the difference between 320 MP3 and WAV..."

surround_sound_2.jpg

:wink:

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Hi-FiOutlaw said:
I surrender, I can not insert a photo ...

You'll need to have a 'Photobucket' account or something similar.

When you're making a forum post all you need to do is click on the 'Insert/Edit image' button (the one with a picture of a tree on it) and copy and paste the URL link from Photobucket into there.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
steve_1979 said:
Hi-FiOutlaw said:
I surrender, I can not insert a photo ...

You'll need to have a 'Photobucket' account or something similar.

When you're making a forum post all you need to do is click on the 'Insert/Edit image' button (the one with a picture of a tree on it) and copy and paste the URL link from Photobucket into there.

Yep.

Just make sure the URL is the one you get when you right click on the photo itself and click 'view image'. (Not the URL of the page the photo is displayed in.)

TRENDING THREADS