Hey Max.....impressed with LG 50PK350!!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We've got one in for review for the next issue (on sale 11th November) - it's starting off in a great position on price alone; really looking forward to seeing how it performs.

Looking forward to the review
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss:I saw the LG 50-inch PK350 in store today. Quite amazed at the picture quality!!! Superb value for money, I must say! It's also been voted the best buy on one of the sites.
emotion-21.gif

Yep i saw this the other day too and it had ratatouille on it one of my favourite blu rays and it looked really good.

Good looking set too
emotion-21.gif

se7en

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi grdunn123

Where didyou find the 50pk350 for £506? Many thanks in advance

Also Clare anything you can give away thus far on your test Lg 50PK350?? Is it looking good?

A

Anonymous

1. I would never buy from pixmania, they are

EDITED BY MODS for defamatory remark

and if your screen goes faulty good luck trying to get a refund or exchange. I would rather spend an extra 100 in amazon or in shop.. Trust me.

2. As good as this screen is, its not going to be that good for about half the people looking at a TV as its so so reflective. I have seen and I could have done my hair in the TV screen while I was watching it, so it cannot be in a bright room, or pointing at a window.

Just My opinion.

So to recap, dont shop at pixmania...
emotion-2.gif

LOL

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Loving my PK350 the more I use/tweak it.

Very impressed by the way it handles motion; has punchy colours, yet skin tones are natural; sharp(ish) edge definition; rich colours during dark/night-set scenes; and its discrete aesthetics.

Also intrigued by the way it clearly shows if an exterior daylight scene has been shot during early morning or late evening - ie long shadows - but I guess that's down to contrast?

Watched Kingdom of Heaven on BD last night and it looked particularly lush.

And let's not forget the price
emotion-2.gif

Only downside is image retention from the 'blocks'/outlines of DVD/BD menu screens, but all is clear after a few minutes.

clle

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I received the 590 this week - very impressed especially considering the price (£625 - from Amazon).

The screen is however very reflective although this has not bothered me.

A

Anonymous

canada16:

1. I would never buy from pixmania, they are

EDITED BY MODS for defamatory remark

and if your screen goes faulty good luck trying to get a refund or exchange. I would rather spend an extra 100 in amazon or in shop.. Trust me.

2. As good as this screen is, its not going to be that good for about half the people looking at a TV as its so so reflective. I have seen and I could have done my hair in the TV screen while I was watching it, so it cannot be in a bright room, or pointing at a window.

Just My opinion.

So to recap, dont shop at pixmania...
emotion-2.gif

LOL

emotion-21.gif
Have to agree with that Canada16, from my own experience I would never buy a thing from them again...complete waste of time and space and utter chancers in my opinion !!! Amazon is far superior and more professional, never a problem, as are many other on-line outlets I regularly use.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts