help from the team to decide kit

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
my room is 16ft long by 12ft wide and the perfect setup, with viewing of the tv like the cinema and not in a corner which is perfect for surround sound.

i have MA br2s for the stereo in each corner aside the tv. i would like to add the rest of the surrond package from the br2 range. Would the room be to small for these?

A

Anonymous

G'day mate,

My lounge-room is fractionally smaller than yours, but I have large floor-standing loudspeakers at the front (and a large 24kg centre channel loudspeaker), and a pair of medium-sized floor-standing loudspeakers as surrounds.

For a room the size of yours, no, the BR2's will not be too large at all. In fact, I would probably recommend relegating your BR2's and put them as surrounds, and purchase a pair of BR5 floor-standing loudspeakers as your main front loudspeakers.

A

Anonymous

thanks

will want to keep br2 at front as they sound great (and look great which is important for me) for stereo music. i get no hassle from good lady wife but still want to keep her happy and floorstanders would get a fake smile from her.

TRENDING THREADS