Help and advice needed on amp pls

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all, im newish to home.c and woz after ur thoughts on this subject, got my panny 46 up on the wall @ last in the right hand corner of my front room which is largesh rectangle in shape , prob being to left is p.doors so no room for l.h.spker @ all ,gutted ! So woz wondering if this is poss ? Like the idea of qav s.bar + 5.1 set up but seems it will leave me short changed for music as f.l & r so close. Like the idea of the hidden white rears up on the coveing outta site ( mrs doesnt want spks an cable everywhere ) an keep qav sub to match maybe sony 360 b.r player to play cds on as well , To the right of telly ive enuff room for wharfedales 10.1 diamonds on soundstyle stands and my idea is that wen we watch a film jus move l.h.spker over to left of tv , then for music put jus fronts on @ av amp . I know this is not ideal but can i do it ? wud like ur feedback on this guys if its @ all poss + which av amp an c.spker to buy, thanks in advance mark.

So you don't have any room to place the speakers on the left side of your TV because of the patio doors......am I right?

Soundbars are a good option for a situation like yours. I would look at the Yamaha soundbars: http://www.yamaha-uk.com/home_cinema_system/

Yes, it will leave you short changed for music, but will still sound decent. If you want to buy the wharfedales, use them solely for music purposes. No point in using them for your TV if you can't place a speaker on the left of the TV. Also, will you really want to keep moving your speakers so very often?

Once you're decided on the ideal speaker setup, we can then suggest you about the ideal amps to match them. All the best!
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts