HD Small TV Viewing Angle

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Looking for a TV for the bedroom preferably 19-24". The tv will be not be placed at eye level - which is my main concern as I know most, esp with older LED/LCD tv's, viewing angle is very limited ... TV will be placed approx 4 to 5 feet higher then eye level, approx 7 feet away from my head - would really like to get something that keeps a clear image without shuffling around to get a normal picture display as if watching at eye level head-on.

Any recommendations/help/ideas will be much appreciated.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

I'd suggest wall mounting the TV, it sounds as though, from your description, that your favoured position may be on top of furniture possibly a wardrobe?

Wall mounts for a TV of this size can be bought which allow for a height difference and can be adjusted according to your seating position. This would allow you to sit 'square' to your TV while it is wall mounted.

We did this for my sons TV in his bedroom - works a treat.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Due to a wall back panel with shelves (to hide all the wiring and put my satalite and radio on) that I already put up before thinking about TV viewing angle I wasn't able to attach a wall tv mount - I have managed to get a great picture though by slightly tinting the screen down by placing a dvd case under towards the back on the provided tv stand. Did wonders a slight tilt facing the tv top forward-down. Luckly the LED tv is straight ahead of our view - making the picture very visable.

Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS