Having a Shuffle round need Amp reccomendations.

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Going to move a few things round Wife was never pleased when I Got my B&W 805's, she loved the 805's but when I moved the 603 S2 to the rear she did not like that so much :)

I am going to move some smaller speakers in to do rear duties and take the 603's in to the Dining room. I have some LM1's on a Denon Micro in the dining room at the moment and some Centrale Solids (Similar to LM1) on the PC driven by my old AV Amp a Marantz SR5003.

The sources will be Airport Expresses in 2 rooms and PC/sound (iTunes ALAC) card in the Computer room.

I was going to move the denon in to the kitchen possibly with a pair of Solids, and Change the LM1's to the PC as we listen to more music on PC than in the kitchen.

I now need to Drive the 603's I could move the AV amp to the dining room, it has the advantage of having a tuner and should drive the 603's fairly well, and get something like a Cambridge Audio AM1 to drive the LM1s Richer sounds are selling them for £80 at the moment.

Any alternative recommendations for an amp on the PC or alternatively something to drive the 603's in the Dining room.

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Seen the Marantz MCR 502 before but it has peaked my interest again for the dining room, would it run the 603 S2's? Was Tinking in Bi Amp mode, would not be used excessively loud.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts