havent listened to a single piece of music in over 30 days im .....

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
very depressed after the spliting up with the love of my life im finding it hard to extract pleasure from music and anything else as amatter of fact .........................not good .

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="sex"]very depressed after the spliting up with the love of my life im finding it hard to extract pleasure from music and anything else as amatter of fact .........................not good .[/quote]

I had quite the opposite reaction when I got divorced many years ago. Couldn't stop listening to depressing / consoling music.

2 of my favourite tracks at the time... The Cure - The Drowning Man
and Genesis - Undertow

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="fr0g"][quote user="sex"]very depressed after the spliting up with the love of my life im finding it hard to extract pleasure from music and anything else as amatter of fact .........................not good .[/quote] I had quite the opposite reaction when I got divorced many years ago. Couldn't stop listening to depressing / consoling music.

2 of my favourite tracks at the time... The Cure - The Drowning Man
and Genesis - Undertow
[/quote]

Bad luck sex. I hope things pick up for you. Understand how you feel about music. The right or rather wrong track heard even many years from now can take you right back to a particular place and time.

However, if you feel you can manage it, fr0g suggested a song called `Undertow` by Genesis which is a very powerful and thought provoking piece of music written by a band who at the time could still manage greatness on occasion. It won`t be easy to listen to but it might help to wring out a bit of emotion which may have otherwise stayed inside you for longer than is healthy. Loud as possible on the headphones. Good luck.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts