Have You A Tv In The Bedroom.

A

Anonymous

Sony 40w4000 , connected to ps3 for gaming duties and Dell Hybrid 140 for work/internet use........ some say overkill , but I would love to changr it for a larger screen!!

A

Anonymous

Sony 32" V2500. Ok for watching dvd's, got computer running through it as well.

A

Anonymous

Yes, but i consider the bedroom for sleeping or maybe watching a film/ program before you go to sleep, not a second cinema, its amazed me how many people have tv's over 30" in there BEDROOM, you must sleep over 2 meters from the tv if if your wanting a 50" for the bedroom!?!?

sonycentre

May 30, 2009
Visit site
sony kdl32 v2000 with a sony rdr890 dvd/hdd recorder with freeview,i also have a sky magic eye connected to the tv.It's nice to some times watch a bit of tv before i go to sleep.Gets about half an hour to 40 mins before i switch it off.

A

Anonymous

Panasonic TX-32LMD70 hooked to xbox 360, for when she wants the plasma downstairs (most of the time)

A

Anonymous

Yes. Cheap 32" Hyundai lCD. Its OK quality for the bedroom but I wouldnt mind a larger one as its 4m away.

A

Anonymous

Yep, Pioneer 32" LCD. Does a job, seems a bit too good for the bedroom and doesn't get used much, but too small for the living room!

A

Anonymous

Pioneer PDP-435XDE. Bigger than is ideal, but I wasn't going to give or throw it away.

clle

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Just bought a Samsung le26c450 to replace an old 25 CRT and will be putting up today. I will moving my PS3 upstairs to use as DVD player (it makes too much noise) and will replacing this with the Sony BDP-S570.

A

Anonymous

22" LG 1080p tv, great for watching family guy before I go to bed, great pic and its hooked up to the PC as well.

Glad I have it and use it all the time, also got Q/A 1010i hooked up, but thats only when I am on the PC and want to listen to music, but dont and wont have any home cinema stuff like amp ect..

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
3 y.o Sony 26" and a Sony 250gb HDD/DVD recorder.

Although I'm thinking about relegating the DVD recorder to the loft (it's starting to get a bit 'buggy') and getting my old BDP-S350 out of the loft to replace it.

scene

A 14" CRT Toshiba with built in DVD that I got back in 1995/6. Use it mainly for News, weather and travel news in the morning, and the kids watch DVDs on it. Still going strong
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

No TV in the bedroom. Why would I with a projector and 42" LCD downstairs? Anyway, The missus and I have far better uses for the bedroom than that...

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Yes Samsung 40" lcd for gaming with Onkyo 606 and Quad-lite speakers, love it and now want a 46", by the way this room is not used for sleeping just used as a get away.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts