Have any of you tried the Sennheiser HD 598Cs?

germandowski

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
I got msr7 and I found them too sibilant in the mid and high frequencies, also a bit 'lacks bass. I also had the sony mdr1a but in this case, to be deficient were the medium frequencies.

I then decided to purchase the momentum over 2 ear but to scare me are precisely the fact that they are over ear, so you probably would give me trouble, because I wear glasses,

Do you think that taking these 598's such a good idea? Do you think that these headphones have lower of msr7 (obviously also medium and high no hissing)? I hope to have some of your advice.

ps. I'd use the headphones only with the fiio x1.

ps2. I'm Italian and I apologize for my bad English.

stefanom

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a big fan of the HD598 for rock and pop music. I think they lack punch and attack. However they are pretty good for acoustic music like jazz and acoustic guitars.

I use them mainly for movies. They are exellent for that because of their wide soundstage.

germandowski

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
stefanom said:
I'm not a big fan of the HD598 for rock and pop music. I think they lack punch and attack. However they are pretty good for acoustic music like jazz and acoustic guitars.

I use them mainly for movies. They are exellent for that because of their wide soundstage.

Thanks a lot for the answer. I Think I'll look Other headphones

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts