have a gave myself a big problem

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
after buying my dac-magic my next project is some headphones. i have around the 100pound mark at the start of may. My friend said he is away on business for 17 days abd today dropped me his sennheiser hd650's i have listened for about an hour and wow i need a pair looked on ebay and places and they are £250 so how much better are they than headphones like the goldrings ns100 or grado80i's for example.

am i going to be let down anything less now

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
dont really know many people with good headphones. What i like them is that late at night after a 3hour bing i almost fall asleep im that relaxed. If i go into a shop ill be fresh and ill have it loud and im sure most will sound good. Im after headphones for long sessions and when im feeling tried and just want to close my eyes and chill out. So can people give me a few to consider in the next 6 weeks around £50-£125 price range many thanks simon

idc

Simon, your two suggestions are both excellent. Comparing them with upper range headphones like the Senns is difficult as auditioning them is virtually impossible.

To help you between the SR80s and NS1000s, I would say for sound the SR80s, but comfort and practicality and at the moment price, the NS1000s.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
thanks guys took a punt ns1000 £49.99 play.com should be with me in 5 days. Mrs likes the idea she wont hear the sound much. And i would always get £35 on ebay 6months later so a no brainer really many thanks again

malg

Feb 24, 2009
Visit site
I've had my HD650s for approx a year, and they are excellent - but as I do a lot of headphone listening I've decided to go ahead and get the HD800s, which should be here next week.

EDITED BY MODS - no trading, please

TRENDING THREADS