Harman Kardon soundsticks II OR Audica MPS-1

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi ..... I've recently moved all my cds over to digital and put on my mp3 player (creative vision M 30GB) and am now going to get rid of my technics SC-EH780 and replace it with a straight forward speaker system to plug my MP3 Player directly in to.

It seems the main contenders for this are the Harman Kardon Soundsticks II or Audica MPS-1. I have heard the quality of the soundsticks in a store but not the audicas. Soundsticks sound great but Audica has excellent reviews also.

Can anybody give me their experiences and opinions of these ..... Any advice is very grateful

Thanks!!!

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
I haven't heard the Soundsticks but I can tell you that the Audica system is excellent. If you're planning to use it as a replacement for your old Technics system, it's fair to say the Audica offers the performance of a similarly-priced micro system. And it looks pretty smart too!

A

Anonymous

I currently have the Soundsticks II plugged into my iMac and I must say that they are a nice set of speakers. The bass is precise compared to most and the mids are very clear and detailed. Some people worry about the bass collecting dust with the opening but its really not a big problem as it is easy to wipe off. '

Im no professional audio reviewer but I wish I would have saved the money and spent it on headphones (Grado RS-1) or a headphone amp as I ended up using my Grado SR225s more than I do the speakers.

I know this probably didn't help your decision but there is a ton of reviews on Apple for the soundsticks II as they sell them. Reading the reviews of the Audica system, I'd say you cant go wrong with either one. Just pick which one you think you find more aesthetically pleasing if they are equal in your opinion in quality and functionality.

Sorry this probably didnt help.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts