Good advice, thanks!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
following your advice I got the Wharfedale Diamond 9.1's

they are incredible!

now I just need some decent cable, the store guy said I should avoid copper and get something like cambridge audio ultra 100.

any more recommendations?

A

Anonymous

You won't be surprised for me to say that it's worth getting some decent speaker cable! Each upgrade I've made to reach my current Chord Odyssey 2 (£20/m) has made a difference.

You could try some QED cables if you want to make the sound a little brighter but I would consider something like the Chord Silverscreen. Chord get it right for the price, there's no doubt about it.

For something slightly different (and untested by me), the Silver High Breed speaker cable has been hailed as very good for the money on another forum. In fact, I would probably just buy both their speaker cable and interconnect as they're very good value indeed. The catch? I think the SHB cables will have a lower resale value as they don't share the big brand name.

Just a couple of thoughts.

A

Anonymous

thanks for your help, its always good to get some advice!

- It'll be a while before I get the cable as I haven't yet got the quad (the speakers are currently running off an aiwa mini system :p)

A

Anonymous

Fair enough Oli, enjoy the process of getting sound revelation! Keep us posted
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts