Gladiator Blu Ray BDlive Option

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Everybody

I have a Sony BDP S760 blu ray player I have been trying to access the BDlive features on the Gladiator Title. At the moment without sucess the message I have recieved is coming soon on the screen. Can someone tell me is there a website problem or an issue with the sony player.

Regards

Saab
emotion-9.gif

A

Anonymous

I was able to access this on my Panasonic DMP-BD55, so it must be a problem with your player.

Every Sony product appears to have some problem!

sonycentre

May 30, 2009
Visit site
Garland Genoho:Every Sony product appears to have some problem!

Thats a very negative responce garland.solving a problem(or trying to)is better then cussing a brand or product,anyway.hello 2niceday.Have you got your player connected to the internet?

ElectroMan

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
What, every Sony product - including digital cameras, digital SLRs, camcorders, headphones, eBook readers, speakers, amplifiers, mp3 players, laptops, car audio, consoles...?

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Garland Genoho:

Every Sony product appears to have some problem!

I almost feel deprived as I don't have problems with any of my Sony products.

robjcooper

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
ElectroMan:
What, every Sony product - including digital cameras, digital SLRs, camcorders, headphones, eBook readers, speakers, amplifiers, mp3 players, laptops, car audio, consoles...?

....and all the Sony Broadcast VTRs, cameras, vision mixers and monitors etc. which are a massive part of the backbone of broadcast television in this country ?

It looks like the brush of sweeping generalistions is working hard over at Garland's house.

2Niceday did you get your player to work ?

Rob

A

Anonymous

My only Blu Ray BD Live disc so far is Gran Torino...

And With my Sony BDP S350 that wont go online either... (Sony told me the disc was probably printed without that function by mistake).. :-/ Hmmm.....

Havent had a chance to try it on friends identical player, & dont have any other discs to try the function with yet..

I'm not too fussed as i dont bother too much with extras, trailers etc anyway, but i do think it all sounds a bit suspicious & naughty..

Online connection is fine though and my player is up to date with updates too....

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
According to Which ,who actually measure these things as opposed to making wild accusations, Sony is the most reliable TV brand, most reliable PVR brand, most reliable MP3 player brand and second most reliable DVD player brand.

A

Anonymous

Onibaba:

My only Blu Ray BD Live disc so far is Gran Torino...

And With my Sony BDP S350 that wont go online either... (Sony told me the disc was probably printed without that function by mistake).. :-/ Hmmm.....

Havent had a chance to try it on friends identical player, & dont have any other discs to try the function with yet..

I'm not too fussed as i dont bother too much with extras, trailers etc anyway, but i do think it all sounds a bit suspicious & naughty..

Online connection is fine though and my player is up to date with updates too....

UPDATE...........................

Just swapped from my faithfull old Bt voyager 205 Router to a new deal with Bt & got a Black Homehub 2.0.. and out of interest placed he same Gran Torino disc in the player & tried clicking on the Blu-Ray BD Live tab from the pop up menu.. And lo and behold.. I Can now access and have joined Warner Brothers BD Live..

Sony went through all settings over the phone with my old router and the player said all settings were correct but i had no luck,,.. But now with the new one it works fine,, Maybe the Warner Bros BD-Live service was down when i tried before? Maybe i had a slightly slower connection speed on my first attempt (Though sony said that wouldn't be the reason).. Who knows..? Funny thing is, now i've got it all sorted i'll probably hardly use it.. lol

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:Ah, but how reliable is Which??

With all the expert magazines on the go I went into my local WHSmiths to try and find the "Which magazine magazine" but with no avail

Miggs

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Rather a sweeping statement, you must have more knowledge about Sony products than the sony centre himself or is it you just don't like Sony for some reason.

Miggs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts