aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Debatable

Panasonics have lowest LAG and quickest pixel response. But it seems they also have random quirks such as banding and floating blacks

A

Anonymous

Personally i ue a Panasonic V20 for gaming and it looks stunning, motion is excellent and i have no signs of image retention from extended play time*

*that may change now that I have Halo: Reach due to the sheer number of hours i will be playing it
emotion-1.gif

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
tir eoghain:would the P42g20 be better than the Sony 40ex703?

In what respect? The Pansonic has better LAG and PIXEL RESPONSE times

A

Anonymous

aliEnRIK:

which makes it better for hardcore gamers..

AEJim

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:aliEnRIK:

which makes it better for hardcore gamers..

Except it blurs and judders on pans... Or is that fixed now??
emotion-2.gif

AEJim

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
robjcooper:Having got my copy of this month's mag with the 50-52inch TV supertest, I'm wondering how Max is going to react to the result !

I have to wait until Friday because I keep forgetting to renew the subscription dammit
emotion-2.gif

fubaruk

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
I purchased my p50g20 4 months ago, i use it for gaming(xbox360s).....SkyHD....BD(Sony BDP760S).....PC(Sony Vaio). Ideal for gaming never had any problems with picture quality. If your are a gamer you wont find better.

A

Anonymous

i have the 42g20 + its great but my mate was on about the Sony so he has read this thread + is now going for the Panny!Thanks folks.

robjcooper

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
AEJim:
robjcooper:Having got my copy of this month's mag with the 50-52inch TV supertest, I'm wondering how Max is going to react to the result !

I have to wait until Friday because I keep forgetting to renew the subscription dammit
emotion-2.gif

Jim,

If you give me some pointers as to why my Neo Sub hums then I might tell you the results !

Rob

AEJim

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
robjcooper:AEJim:

emotion-2.gif

Jim,

If you give me some pointers as to why my Neo Sub hums then I might tell you the results !

Rob

Are you whistling a tune for it to join in with?
emotion-5.gif
Nah, I'll ask the repairs guy today, he deals with these things a lot more often than I do nowadays so I'm not up on the latest issues! Alternatively just give the office a ring and ask for Chris in Technical (01285 654432) as I'm supposed to be in some meetings today so may not be able to do my usual forum browsing until later!

AEJim

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
robjcooper:AEJim:

emotion-2.gif

Jim,

Rob

Spoke to the repair guys - apparently there were a few Neo subs that reported this but it must have been an odd batch because we've not found any problems since. If it's Neo V2 it definitely shouldn't hum! They suggested sending it back to us if you're convinced nothing else in your system is causing it (best way to test is to plug it into its own socket in a room away from your hi-fi just to make sure), if there's a problem we'll swap it for a new one. Call the number in the previous post if you do need to return it and we'll sort it out from there...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts