Freesat Quality

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
HI

I have a 42 inch Panasonic Freesat TV and have found that the signal strength and quality of the signal on Freesat has dropped over the past six to eight weeks this includes most of the BBC and the HD channel?

I have noticed particularly during the day that the sound and picture on some channels not BBC is really bad with complete picture breakup in some cases. I have used the Panasonic built in receiver information and this confirms this. I have a new satellite installation so I am fairly sure it is not the installation.

Does anybody have a solution to this problem?

Thanks

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Mmm, interesting, I recently installed a Freesat set-top box for my parents and they mentioned the other day that they thought the picture quality on the Beeb had deteriorated. I shall investigate.

A

Anonymous

I would agree the BBC HD picture quality is very poor compared to what it was,would be very interested what the Beeb have to say, do not be put off Andy

daveh75

J J:I would agree the BBC HD picture quality is very poor compared to what it was,would be very interested what the Beeb have to say, do not be put off Andy
The BBC commented back in august, in this news story

The BBC respond complaint's on the pq issue/bitrate issues on there own blogs regularly also

A

Anonymous

h i i also have noticed a drop on bbc hd tv, and it seems to be getting worse
what are they doing to cause this i know they droped the bitrate but the hd pictures are now not much better than
sd version on my humax hd pvr,surely the beeb can do better than this or must do better.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts