Free Chord HDMI Active cable.....What Chance

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Big Aura:
"fun" - you've obviously never witnessed the tangled mess behind my amp!

It's a pity it's just 1.5m, 2m would be perfect for my screen, so will be for DVD-> amp, or perhaps it's a sign I need a BDP?!

Interesting....!!!

Let me help you out with some female logic re 'shopping maths'.

Bagging the cable means you've 'saved' £115, which means that's your money to spend. Buy, say, the excellent Sony BDP-S360 for £160 at Play.com, and you've got a new Blu-ray player for just £45. Bargain!
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

The difference in how men and women view purchases

Me - It cost me £22 for a £115 cable and I get six free copies of what Hi-fi in the bargain

My Mrs - I've saved £115 so I can now spend £115 on shoes!

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Big Aura:

"fun" - you've obviously never witnessed the tangled mess behind my amp!

It's a pity it's just 1.5m, 2m would be perfect for my screen, so will be for DVD-> amp, or perhaps it's a sign I need a BDP?!

Interesting....!!!

Let me help you out with some female logic re 'shopping maths'.

Bagging the cable means you've 'saved' £115, which means that's your money to spend. Buy, say, the excellent Sony BDP-S360 for £160 at Play.com, and you've got a new Blu-ray player for just £45. Bargain!
emotion-2.gif

Hah. You sound like the missus. "I bought a handbag that was £500, but there was 40% off, so I got it for £300, and spent the £200 I saved on some shoes. But then I decided I didn't like the bag, so I returned it, and spent the £300 on a new skirt and a belt, so it was all free...".

emotion-5.gif

I'm (more) patiently (than Will) awaiting your OPPO review!

T

tiggs

Well I have taken the plunge, and ordered a 6 month subscription and I was told the gift was in stock, and that it would arrive within 28 days, in case anyone is wondering how long it will take to get the free hdmi cable. In any case it will be interesting to see, how the Chord Active hdmi cable performs.

A

Anonymous

I've just renewed my subscription with this offer - good stuff!

Oldenbroke

Mar 11, 2008
Visit site
My good Lady appeared just as I was reading this thread - and laughing out loud at the female logic / shopping comments - and told me to go for it and renew!! Result. Thanks Clare, Will, et al.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts